Re: Dot coms

I was noticing that too. They are literally overwhelming the airwaves of
late. .com this and .com that. I know there are a lot of people using the web
but are there enough to warrant hundreds of thousands of dollars in ad
campaigns? Are they really making that much money off of sales on the web? If
they are running ads on WBZ at $900 a spot, they are probably running them in
every major market and that is quite an expense.

One of the creepier ones is that paytrust.com or something where you give
this online company access to your checking acct. and they pay all your bills
for you. Yikes. In the time it takes you to email them on when and how to pay
your bills, you could have written out a check to pay your bills! So damn
lazy.

Just my two.com cents.

Tony