RE: Various replies

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Fitzpatrick [mailto:fitzradio@map.com]
Sent: Monday, October 18, 1999 5:24 PM
To: hopfgapr@sprynet.com
Subject: RE: Various replies

Actually no...

but the digital bandwidth is 6mhz wide there for the entire 6mhz channel
space will still be used. In HDTV or any kind of digital TV, the audio is
encoded in the video.

It is my understanding that, except for some major metro areas such as
Philadelphia, The FCC is eliminating channels 60-69 for Cellular and Public
Safety.

--MIKE