Re: WSRO (CJMS-1280)

Yeah, but also there are a lot of commercial Canadian AM stations moving
to FM (hardly a week goes by without BRI news making a mention of this one
or that one moving).  Is the CRTC licencing any new AM stations anyway?
I haven't heard of any lately

Speaking of defunct canadian AMs, what happened to CJMS 1280?  It's now
CFMB (multicultural).  CFMB used to be at 1450 or something like that.
When I was in Montreal 5 years ago, 1280 was silent and CFMB was still at
it's old position.

WHo remembers CJMS?  What was it's format?  I assume it was pop music -
Jams 1280 maybe?

--
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org