Re: Fw: WMEX, Natick

I've also heard that 1060 will soon be WMEX by someone allegedly involved
in it.  Here's a snip from the email that was sent to me:

 >>>As You can see from the email address, we are about to bring back WMEX
at the end of this month and 1060kc with towers in Framingham, but a 40,000
watt signal next to WBZ and with Web stream, also (webradio.com/WMEX) so
its time to get rid of the movie stuff and leave that to guys like You.<<<

The letter was signed by Fred McLennan.  Let's see what pops up on that
frequency.

Brian