Re: Fw: WMEX, Natick

In a message dated 10/13/99 6:36:57 AM EST, Dan.Strassberg@worldnet.att.net
writes:

<<  They IDed as WJLT Natick-Framingham-Boston as they have ever since
 1060 returned to the air just before the 2/8/97 deadline imposed by the 1996
 Communications Act. However, after the ID, I heard, "Coming soon--WMEX
 Natick--Stay tuned!"  >>

Last I heard was that Great Commission is moving to 650 and "something else"
is coming to 1060.  Unreliable information, but possibly true.   Why Great
Commission would promote new calls withOUT promoting their possible move to
650 is beyond me.   - Or maybe the ID is required by ownership.  Remember
folks, Great Commission does not OWN 1060, it merely rents.
---jibguy