Re: Fw: WMEX, Natick

If I recall correctly, didn't 1060 also house Radio El Shaddai (a spanish
religious station)?  When i visited the Boston Metro the first time in
1992 (or was it 1993), that' what was broadcasting on that statioin -
right between 1030 WBZ and 1090 WILD.

Radio El Shaddai could possibly just have been leasing the weekends (i was
there on a saturday) back then...and 1060 could have been other things
during the rest of the week.

--
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org