Re: Traffic and road names.

Eli, I remember the Old Exit #s on Rt 128

One of the  big WEIRD things about exit numbers is that in the days of Rt 128 starting at Exit 9 (Why?) in Gloucester to Exit 69 (no jokes here) in Braintree, all the intersecting "freeways" would be designated so that Exit 25 was ALWAYS the Rte 128 exit. Rte 3 in braintree at the Rte 128/SE X-way merge was Exit 25, Exit # desending Southbound, Rte 24 at Rt128 was Exit 25, as was (AND STILL IS!) Rte 3 in Burlington at Rte 128.

Eli, do you know why? I always found that so curious...

My 2 favorite Exits...Exit 37 (BOTH on I-93 and I-95/128 at Woburn, conincidence?) and Exit 38 off I-495 is Rte 38! (Tewskbury/Lowell)

Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

Formerly living off Exit 67S off Rte 128!