Re: New WRKO morning show debuts today

If this is true and Tai's days are numbered, it is a disappointing outcome.
Besides Bruds, Tai's show is very high quality, with just the right amount of
"info-tainment" mixed with relevant discussion. Whereas shows like the Dips
Dipping, I have always been a critic of because it just isn't that funny (we
can expect more of the same with Darlene, right?). Blathering like the Dips
do is a waste of airwave time, IMHO.

On a personal note, when I ran for Congress in '98, Tai had me on twice while
most of the other shows couldn't be bothered. <BTW, repeal of the Telecom
Bill was one of my 12 major issues I campaigned on> Here's hoping Tai
survives the day.

In a message dated 10/5/99 2:16:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, beckwith@ime.net