Re: Rockin' Hits of the 60s & 70s

On Sun, 3 Oct 1999 Jibguy@aol.com wrote:

> Was he "Stompin' Zemo"?  at WMBR?   - -and Larry something at WBOS (country).

I doubt it. Bruce Werner, a.k.a. "Stompin' Zemo", was on WHRB (not WMBR)
for about a decade beginning in the late seventies. In 1982 he began a
nine-year career at WBOS ("Captain Zemo", "Larry Dobbs", "Ed Z. Wood", "Ed
Zemo") after which he left the business (except for occasional fill-in
work for Metro Networks). He now works as a financial consultant with
American Express and occasionally hosts a program Amex buys time for on
WXKS(AM). To my knowledge he's never used "Quentin" as an on-air name.

Rob Landry
umar@nerodia.wcrb.com