Re: Shaughnessy, Ryan & Borges banned from Big Show

Brian exclaims:
> Oh my God.  Simon Geller is coming back from the dead.  Long live
> WVCA.  Bring back Mono FM, Vinyl recording, the Roberts RTR deck,
the
> "Sparta Console" and, let us not forget, the squeaking studio chair.

Not WVCA.  That's "This is WVCA in GLAWSTAH, MASSACHUSETTS." (sic)
(Caps intended.)  I'd love to re-read the article on Geller from the
now defunct New England Monthly Mag. with his mug on the cover.
Great, great story, radio or otherwise.

Bill O'Neill