Re: Polish/Polka Programming

Brian Vita wrote:

> Damn, they keep stealing my ideas.  How about "Only Oscillator" playing
> your favorite calibration tones, round the clock ;-)

How about the WPHX format: "off the air or dead carrier, most of the time!" :)
BTW, they were off the air all morning today then broadcast a dead carrier
until 1:03PM.  I just happened to tune over when they resumed programming.
Does anybody have an idea what's going on?  Is this related to their power
increase, or is their T-1 line crapping out?

Take care,

Chris