Re: wrong call letters

In a message dated 9/15/99 12:32:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Dib9 writes:

<< Huh?  Are you saying that Jordan Marsh is out of business because
employees answered the phone "Sears"? >>

could be one of many reasons.  want me to detail how many times i had to send
customers to the OTHER end of the Burlington Mall between 1974 and 1977?
(working at Sears, getting yelled at because "...it says so right here in the
paper...", and they show you a Jordan Marsh ad.

otherwise, my "liberal" sense of humor must've missed it's mark.
( used to be, one could make an off-handed reference in order to make a point
or state an example without starting an entirely new thread...???)

- - -chuck igo