Re: wrong call letters

Huh?  Are you saying that Jordan Marsh is out of business because employees
answered the phone "Sears"?

As for your advanced age, the more I think about it, the more I think that
your probably look older than you actually are.  Staying up all night leads
to premature aging!

- -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine
   Who listened to Chuck on the radio when I was a young child

In a message dated 9/15/99 12:14:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,