Re: WOKQ on Broadcast.com

I agree entirely but, then again, I'm not a PD.  In a lot of the Boston
buildings the only hope that you have of hearing a station is via the Internet.

Brian

At 10:00 AM 9/14/99 -0400, Garrett Wollman wrote:
><<On Tue, 14 Sep 1999 09:32:25 -0400, Brian Vita <brian_vita@cssinc.com> said:
>
> > I've also heard that a lot of PD don't want to waste their time on
> > them because they think that the only folks listening to them are
> > out of the market and won't show up on their books.
>
>Which seems fairly short-sighted, unless the entire work-day
>population of the market works in low-rise wooden-frame structures.
>Most of the people in my building can only get a few stations in their
>offices (and WMBR isn't one of them).
>
>-GAWollman
>
>--
>Garrett A. Wollman   | O Siem / We are all family / O Siem / We're all the
>same
>wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | O Siem / The fires of freedom
>Opinions not those of| Dance in the burning flame
>MIT, LCS, CRS, or NSA|                     - Susan Aglukark and Chad Irschick

Brian T. Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626

(800)231-8849 - Sales (US & Canada)
(800)329-2775 - Sales Fax (US & Canada)
(978)538-7575 - Business Office
(978)538-7550 - Business Office Fax

www.cssinc.com
****Visit our new online web store!****
CSS is proud to be a member of ITEA & NSCA