Re: wrong call letters

 ---- On Sep 14 "Bill O'Neill" <billo@erols.com> wrote:
> > In a message dated 9/14/99 7:26:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> Then, there are the callers who, in the course of the conversation,
> drop names of other stations and/or talent.  I once asked a caller if
> he'd consider standing in line at Burger King and ask for a Big Mac or
> even get going a boastful conversation on the topic of Egg McMuffins.

Many people DO use other names for products, like "I'll have a Coke" (for any Cola), I need a 'Kleenex" for any brand of tissue, and make me a "xerox" of that paper for any copier....

Actually, I did ask for a "filet o' fish" at Burger King once.

- -Paul Hopfgarten
Derry

Listening to my 'BZ er...Radio...