Re: Quack, quack (Was Re: Neighbors, at the tone...)

Sports Radio 66 (WFAN) is famous for running a VERY tight board.  At least
it used to be when I listened to it before the CBS/Westinghouse/what do we
call ourselves now? deal and before it just became a source for 20
thousand commercials in a row.

"Steve Sommers with you ... schmoozing...OVERNIGHT on the FAN...in New
York.."

(This was back in when...1992, 1993 - thereabouts, when he had basically
the only live overnight program in New York City).

- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org
World Wide Web: http://www.lily.org/~sven