Re: Quack, quack (Was Re: Neighbors, at the tone...)

Imus and his board tech, Lou Ruffino, have been together for about 12 years,
right around the time WNBC became WFAN.  Lou is extremely talented and runs a
very tight board.  Lous simply knows when to hit the effect, and does it
correctly every time.

Also, I thought that Dan Ingram, and many of the jocks at WABC in the 60's and
70's ran their own boards.  Does anyone know for sure if they did or not?

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7