Re: WOKQ on Broadcast.com

Sounds like their feed to the net was down. Broadcast dot com may require a separate
audio feed to their server.  At WXLO we have a direct feed from engineering rack to
Broadcast dot com via a router.  We do not send the actual "on-air" feed.  This
means when the station goes off the air due to a transmitter outage, we continue
with programming, just in case someone is listening on the internet.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7