Re: WKBR REAL Country

> However, disappointment still reigns with the listener. After WKBR
had finally
> been doing 1on1 Sports correctly for several months now, their
hookup with REAL
> Country is full of 60,120,240 second segments of dead air and Zero
legal ID's

> John Bolduc

I noticed the lack of legals yesterday, as well, when I popped over.
The signal in Lowell was not all that bad.  They seem to pump the
audio pretty well (which explains success in their fringes.)  If all
you get to listen to is the top ten country hits and another 250
titles, the deeper and older cuts that network serves up is a welcome
alternative.

What's the 101 on WKBR's D/N contours?

Bill O'Neill