Re: More on Stephanie Miller

WRKO once tried out a left-leaning comedian for a possible talk
show...but these days that guy is now
employed on CBS' "60 Minutes 2". His name:
Jimmy Tingle, from Cambridge.

Another political comedian associated with Boston
comes to mind-- Barry Crimmins, but I don't think he's
based in Boston any more. (Tingle and Crimmins have
both put out albums, by the way.)

Yes, humor is a big help in getting your point across.
It happens in music,too, like the late Phil Ochs
who told of "do what I say, not what I do" liberals
in his song "Love Me, I'm a Liberal".