Re: More on Stephanie Miller

My comment was meant to be partially in jest.  The point was that most of the
liberal talk show hosts that have not been successful have not had a sense of
humor.  A liberal whining about all the problems of the world gets old fast.
Conservative hosts that have lasted for a long time (i.e., Rush, Liddy)
include humor along with their political opinions.  The liberal hosts that
have survived nationally (Leykis, Hightower, Colmes) do the same things.  Too
many liberals sound like they have the weight of the world on their shoulders
while doing a show.

Now the idea of a funny, liberal lawyer is not something I can believe...  ;-)

- -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

In a message dated 9/10/99 1:02:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,