WTIC... toc...

Driving home from the Hartford office today on 84 listening to WTIC
(1080 Hartford) at around 3:20, the program went silent, dead carrier.
On a hunch, jumped to WTIC FM (96.5 Hartford) and also a dead carrier.
There was some intermittent audio, no xmtr dumps, and the FM returned
about 4:05p and the AM about 4:10 p.m.  I've read here that they just
got a new place to live.  Could the hop have gone south on them?
What's their STL arrangement?  T1, micro?  I scanned around not to
find any other carriers silent (are there other stations in their
group in the same place?)

Bill O'Neill