Re: NAC really didn't have much of a chance in Boston

If we use that logic, I see four studios full of employees at GM looking
for work.

Brian

At 11:43 AM 9/9/99 -0400, hopfgapr@sprynet.com wrote:
>Talk about not hitting your demo...
>I see trouble for WROR with those numbers!
>
>-Paul Hopfgarten
>Derry NH
>

>  ---- On Sep  9 Mike Thomas <nostatic@earthlink.net> wrote:
> > A three share 25-54?  Who cares?  That doesn't even make you a player
> in the
> > demo.  Heck, Kiss 108 does better in that demographic, and they don't even
> > target 25-54.   Here's the list of the top ten stations in that lucrative
> > demo.  Um, notice there's not a smooth jazz station here?  I do.  Even the
> > much-aligned WBOS managed to place in the top ten. If you can't get in
> the top
> > ten in your target demo, and you have a full market signal, you SHOULD have
> > your format changed.
> >
> > 1. WMJX-FM 6.9 (7.0)
> > 2. WXKS-FM 6.0 (6.3)
> > 3. WZLX-FM 5.9 (4.1)
> > 4. WODS-FM 5.8 (4.1)
> > 5. WBMX-FM 5.4 (6.0)
> > 6. WBCN-FM 5.0 (5.0)
> > 7. WBZ-AM 4.8 (5.1)
> > 8. WEEI-AM 4.2 (3.0)
> > 9. WBOS-FM (92.9) 4.0 (2.6)
> > 10.WKLB-FM (99.5) 3.7 (3.2)
> >
> > Mike Thomas
> > WXLO & Mediabase 24/7

> > > They did have a 3 share in the 25-54 demo.  Some day parts went higher.
> > > Some (the morning show) were lower.

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
75 Walnut St.
Peabody, MA  01960-5626  USA
Sales & Service ->(800)231-8849 US & Canada
Sales & Service Fax ->(800)329-2775
Business Office -> (978)538-7575
Business Fax -> (978)538-7550

***Visit Our Web Site at www.cssinc.com***
Check out our new online webstore for cinema supplies!
CSS, Inc. is a proud member of ITEA & NSCA