Re: More On WSJZ

Our mystery poster writes again:
>Great, the very format that most people switched to WSJZ to get away from.
>"We've taken away your radio station and now we're going to insult your
>intelligence by sending you to the very station that you've listened to
>Smooth Jazz to get away from <place Magic Jingle Here>".  We'll get Bump
>Martin to voice it.

For the interest of full disclosure, I am not a current on-air employee at
any radio
station, I am not related to or friendly with anyone who works at GM (and
that
includes Mr. Peter Smyth), and I have no plans to get back into the
business.
I just feel bad that someone with their own agenda -- which the Constitution

does give us a right to have -- is going after people who simply do not
agree with
his viewpoint...

As has been said by many other people, this whole thing is getting old,
quick.
Personal attacks on talented professionals who also happen to 'live' on the
list (then charging they are someone else) is not what I could call
"professional."
(I've actually seen Mr. Boucher personally post to this list before, so I
would
doubt that he would be using a pseudonym to express his viewpoint.)

Let's put this into perspective: It's only a RADIO STATION. I think paying
the bills
and taking care of the kids is a little more important than worrying about
what type
of music choices you have on your FM dial.

Sean Smyth
Sports editor, Community Newspaper Co.
9 Meriam Street
Lexington, Mass.	02421