Re: More On WSJZ

It was already mentioned in at least one newspaper that the talk format
would be rolled out gradually,
and that is apparently the case. First two weeks with just Imus, and
now it looks like WSJZ has talk from
6 am to 6 pm with smooth jazz the other half of the day. Maybe the next
step is putting shows on till
midnight, with smooth jazz midnight to 6 am, and so on
until all slots are filled