Re: FM Talk 96.9 CALLS

I caught that moment, and taped it. Yeah, a radio geek
I'd guess! Not sure what calls they're waiting for,
but maybe they could identify themselves with one of
Boston's nicknames-- "the hub"-- how would WHUB sound?
Or maybe something that sorta sounds like "talk FM"
or something...

And smooth jazz fans are not totally out in the cold
just yet. Sounds like for now, they are running talk
from 6 am to 6 pm, with smooth jazz coming after Jay
Severin and before Imus.