Re: More On WSJZ

- --- Mark <markwats@netway.com> wrote:
> Just about 6:15 PM,when I got back in my car,I put
> WSJZ on to see what was
> happening and they were playing Smooth Jazz.Sounds
> to me like they haven't
> got all the talk hosts lined up to go yet???

Yup, when I went out to my car during my "lunch"
break at 8PM, I too was surprised that they were
back to Smooth Jazz at that time.  My first thought
was that this has to be the shortest lived format
change in history!

I was expecting, after hearing the daytime lineup,
that Barnicle would probably be on in the evening.

So, I guess this may turn out to be the most gradual
format change in history!
===
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH