RE: Smooth Jazz On Line

Right now, I'm listening to Jazz FM on the web from London.  Great mix
of old, new and even EWF from the 70s (right now, they're playing
Family Affair from Sly & The Family Stone).  The kicker is the traffic
reports from London starting at about 12:00 noon edt, since is a
commercial FM over there.  There's a guy on there who sounds like a
Yank, too.  And, Russ Davis, who developed the WRVR format in New York
in the 70s has a program too.

Webcasting has limited benefits, I believe, without a fast pipe to the
internet.  And if you don't have a computer, well?  Jazz on AM just
wouldn't cut it unless you were playing all music from the 40s or
before (fidelity of the originals).
- -Larry

- --
Larry Lovering <mailto:lloverin@bbnplanet.com>
GTE Internetworking     "Powered by BBN" 781-262-5323
3 Van de Graaff Dr.   PO Box 3073 Burlington MA  01803
MS 25/1609