Re: Radio Cliches

> my favorite "bit" on liners?  tom doyle's "Time Channel"...  "All
time, all
> the time."
>
> and as one who appreciates the every other friday envelope with
enclosure
> from my employer, and until i hit the lottery (or finish the great
american
> novel), i'll have to be one of those annoying folks delivering worn
and tired
> (occasionally "freshened up") cliches...
>
> sorry.
>
> chuck

Tom Doyle has to be one of the funniest (albeit twisted, in a good
sort of way) guys in da biz, IMHO.  I first chuckled to Doyle with his
"Mary McCarthy from Dorchester" character.  And other WHDH bits
included Doyle doing a better impression of Dave Supple (mid-days)
than Supple, himself.

Bill O'Neill