Re: most influential?

it was written--
>My apologies. I quickly read the e-mail, and believed the article was for
>Boston Magazine. For business, those involved in the sales of television
>stations, may be influential.

There is no problem with announcers or anchors if they were high profile,
did a lot in the community as fund-raisers, and were exceedingly well known
for a long time.  The editors just don't want a who's who of deejays who
came and went.  These are supposed to be the TOP NAMES, the most memorable
people of the broadcast century, people who made a difference for their
station and typified radio or TV in Boston.  Some will certainly be owners
of stations, since their actions changed the direction of our media (like
channel 7 becoming more tabloid).  But some may be people like Bob and Ray
or the previously mentioned Chet & Nat-- people who truly represent what
Boston broadcasting is, and were also influential with the business
community thanks to their ratings and the commercials they did... I was
thinking of Jess Cain for that reason... but the magazine is a business
mag, so the article has to have more of a business focus than a "people who
played the hits" focus...