Re: Ad Rates

At many of the stations I've worked at over the years (mostly CHR &AC)
Saturday middays 10-2 or 10-3, is usually the highest rated daypart of the
entire weekend, and sometimes can outcume some dayparts during the week as
well.  People are usually enroute to shopping, sporting events, or other
activities and they'll bring the radio along or listen on the way.  At WXLO,
that daypart does well, although our highest rated daypart on the weekend is
probably our Saturday night 80's show, which has developed a pretty loyal
following since it started earlier this year.  I guess it depends from station
to station to some degree, but Saturday middays is usually a good placement
spot for advertisers, particularly retail and automotive.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7