Re: Thanks for the 3 extra presets

 I have a solution for that problem! Buy the car with a hole in the
dash and install a real aftermarket system! In addition to the money
being saved from being overcharged for a factory unit, you have a much
better performing deck with more features.

Roy Lawrence(whose enjoying his Eclipse 5341R CD car stereo with 18 FM
6 AM presets)!
Portland, Maine
P.S. Did anyone catch the FM skippage today? It seemed to be coming
from the north!