WOW'ing 'em in NY

I see from rec.radio.broadcasting that Opie & Anthony have taken their WOW
promotion (whip 'em out Wednesdays) to NY with them (can't think of anything
original I guess). It reminded me of something that happened to a neighbor
kid when they did the same promo at AAF. This 7th or 8th grader had just
gotten a brand new mountain bike.  When O & A did the promotion the kid
painted WOW all over his bike - the father (a minister) got so mad he took
the bike away from the kid and gave it away.

- -g