Re: Thanks for the 3 extra presets

You could always go to a junkyard (or to a Chevrolet dealer) and buy
another radio there.  Junkyard would be my first choice.  Also, make no
assumptions that because you have a cheap radio in your car you're not
gonna have it ripped off.  People can/will steal anything these days -
probably even the holes in your muffler if you're not careful *grin*

P.S. Look around various radio repair places.  Some actually do work on
car radios.
- --
Sven F. Weil
e-mail: sven@lily.org