Re: Thanks for the 3 extra presets

> I dont think any car stereo with the exception of the Dodge
> car stereos are easy to service. And trying to get parts
> for them is next to impossible.
>
> ~M

Ah, but living in Lowell, it makes sense for us to keep on using the
stock AM'FM Delco in the van.  If someone wants _that_ then I have
some swamp land in Florida....   We've been tempted to upgrade to
something nicer, but the idea of simply pasting a few hundred buck to
the windshield seemed to make much more sense.

Bill O'Neill