The fate of talk....

Talk peaking or past-peak?  Maybe in the incarnation that we now know
it in, but it has the ability to re-invent itself.  Also, whatever can
be said of the format, nationally, probably won't apply here in
Boston, considered by many to be the hometown of Talk.

What do you expect from an area that has more chatty coffee shops per
capita than anyplace in the country (and don't ask for my source...it
just sounded good <g>).

I think there is a demand for more political talk focusing on Boston
as well as hotter state issues.  Peter Blute may have been canned for
his fun in the sun, but I think he and the Gov. got a "pass" from the
media compared to what would have befallen them if, say, Jerry
Williams, had a gig at the time.  No brainer.

Bill O'Neill