Re: station websites

Good thoughts...

But is "RDG" a bad thing?  We personalize our site's categories and
content, and keep it updated.  And sell it.  Kinda like all those Clear
Channel (Jacor) "MIX" stations have the same logo across the country....
does that make them bad?

Our RDG site looks better and has better content than many independent
radio sites out there.  And our listeners -- thousands of them -- access
it everyday for news, weather, lottery, events, jobs, etc....  Isn't that
the point... create something useful.  How creative do we need to be?
We're a female-based AC station with an Adult 35-44 core.  We're NOT
targeting men 18-34 who are looking to be impressed with wild, amazing
elements.

I'll have to visit the BCN and BMX sites as I haven't for a while.

JORDAN