Thanks for the 3 extra presets

Thanks to everyone who pointed out how to get 7 instead of 4 presets per band on
my Delco.

Does anyone know how exactly the AM wide/narrow band function works. Well I turn
the radio on the AM band is usually in wideband mode. If I depress the AM-Stereo
an unpredictable number of times, the radio goes into AM narrow band mode, which
is great for DXing. I just not sure that pressing the button from once up to a
dozen times until narrow band kicks in is the way to do it.

<toot>
While I'm here, I'd like to toot my radio junkie horn. After updating and
reconciling my radio logs, I surpassed the 1,000 mark for AM/FM/TV broadcast
stations logged (home based) for USA/Canada.  Best I can figure is CKOI (C'est
Quoi / That's It) 96.9 in Quebec was my 1,000th. (6/26/99).  Actually I'm up to
1018 with the nice opening last night. My last logging being 102.7 from "
Narragansett Pier", Kingston et al RI.

</toot>

John
Nutfield NH