Re: WEEI off the air...

Bob Wrote

> I was listening to the Red Sox game while at work and heard it go off
> about 8:40. I think they got back on
> exactly an hour later and then went off again for awhile just after 10
> pm. Where I work you can really only pick up WEZE, WRKO, WEEI, and WBZ
> on AM so I missed out on hearing a good deal of the game (and
> Pedro Martinez' many strikeouts).

'EEI returned at 10:13 PM...right as Troup was announcing Pedro's 14th
strike out...

Why does this sound not like an Imus conspiracy...but a Heidi theory?
(grin!)

Kept getting some station playing an AC format, but everytime I thought I
could catch a liner or something, the heavens sent static.

Marc Lemay