Re: WEEI off the air...

I was listening to the Red Sox game while at work and heard it go off
about 8:40. I think they got back on
exactly an hour later and then went off again for awhile just after 10
pm. Where I work you can really only pick up WEZE, WRKO, WEEI, and WBZ
on AM so I missed out on hearing a good deal of the game (and
Pedro Martinez' many strikeouts).

- --- Marc Lemay <mmkc@email.msn.com> wrote:
> WEEI has been off for about 20 minutes now...I
> originally thought it was
> their sunset power-down mode, but they haven't come
> back yet...Getting some
> station playing Carly Simon's "You're So Far
> Away"...not clear...couldn't
> make out an ID at top 'o the hour (9:00 PM)
>
> It could be an Imus conspiracy...(grin!)

An engineer found someone had emptied a jar of Fred
Imus' salsa into the transmitter (just kidding)...