RE: 96.9 testing...123

At 03:23 PM 8/24/99 +0100, Kaimbridge M. GoldChild wrote:
>I know both of these first two mornings, at least for the first hour of
>the show, the break ins/outs have been rather sloppy (e.g., 96.9 returns
>to the show while the network--or WFAN?--is still in the middle of a
>commercial).  Also, I don't know if it is just 96.9 not legitimately
>linked up yet, or if this is part of the show's schtick

Imus is not the easiest show to board-op...outcues are often sudden, and
not always real obvious, WFAN's local breaks end when they end....just
because the clock says a 4:00 min break doesn't mean that 3:50 or 4:10
isn't close enough!

At our stations we run Imus thur a :07 delay, we monitor the undelayed feed
to know how/when local cues will occur.  Maybe they're not so equipped.