Re: 96.9 testing...123

>Great, I hope that the morning rates can carry the rest of the day because
>they will have to be bargain basement.

They will *have to* be?

Would they if they hired Gene Burns for midday?

How about if they got Rush on the contract rebound from 'RKO?

What makes you think they will  have to be bargain basement, when you don't
even know what the programming will be.

Me thinks you are putting the cart before the horse.

Honestly, I am surprised at the level of sarcasm on this list.  Just 6
months ago people were crabbing about RKO not having any competition.   Now
they will!  (and some of us TalkRadio fans are happy!)

BM