WMEX Memories

So I was going through some old Variety clippings, and found one from July
of 1958.  It mentioned that WMEX, "Color Radio", had just introduced "The
Beachcomber", who goes around to Boston-area beaches seeking out people who
are listening to WMEX on their portable radio-- winners receive free
records... And Variety listed an airstaff that was interesting--  for one
thing, it announced the arrival of Donn Parker from Freeport New York, who
would be on the air as "The New Boy In Town" (now, I recall a later "house
name" of "The Jones Boy" which used the Mills Brothers' 78-era song "The
whole town's talking about the Jones boy", but I do not recall Donn Parker
using "the new boy in town"-- that couldn't have been a WMEX house
name...).  Other airstaff were Larry Logan (who?) doing morning drive, and
also on the air was Dan Donovan (now THAT was a house name) and Mel Miller.