Re: (no subject)

In a message dated 8/19/99 6:59:39 PM EDT, DMcElvein@aol.com writes:

<< I'm in total agreement.  How many younger folks do you know who have car
 radios that have all the FM presets filled but not one on the AM side? >>

I am under 50 and have AM stations programmed.  I am a talk radio fan but I
wish there was more variety here in Boston on AM.  If I want talk, I am stuck
with basically one station.  I have WRKO, WJIB (I like hearing that old soft
rock from my youth), WEEI (for Imus when I was driving to work) WBZ and Radio
Disney, I think, plus maybe WINS or WOR, which I can get at night sometimes.
I have all 12 FM's set.

phyllis