Re: Call-in

There was/is? a call-in program on WPRO AM in Providence about
car repairs called "Drive-Thru....(something)".  I called to ask a
question about my radiator overheating, the two hosts seemed to
like how I said..."Drive Thru....", taped it and ran it in a promo.  Of
course, I used another name since I was on the air in the same market.
(They answered my radiator question, but Click 'n Clack would be
more fun if I had called WBUR's Car Talk!)