Re: NAC

- --- Dan.Strassberg@att.net wrote:

> Depends how locked in Entercom is to whatever it is that
> 93.7 calls itself these days. Disco gets very old very
> fast. Maybe after a couple of books, they'll flip 93.7
> to Smooth Jazz.

They call it Rhythmic AC. In the Spring book,
it came in 5th among 25-54 Females(Star 93-7's target demo).
Smooth Jazz is usually very balanced 50%Male/50%Female
audience-wise. I don't know if Entercom would attempt to capture
25-54 females with SJ/NAC unless they were going to adopt a new
target demo on 93.7