Re: TALK96

Interestingly enough, WOKQ's numbers haven't changed a bit since WKLB
came to the area! Goes to show you loyalty still counts to "Granite
State" country music listners! Considering people in New Hampshire
don't really care about what's going on in downtown Boston, or some guy
getting shot off a fence in W.Roxbury!

Roy Lawrence
Portland, Maine