Re: More Western Mass radio

On 14 Aug 99,, Donna Halper wrote:

> Regarding WARE, what is this I hear about them being sold to Mega? Has
> that been finalised yet?  There aren't a lot of Spanish people in Ware,
> and the station's signal doesn't quite get into Springfield...

I believe Scott reported this just a week or two ago.  In any event,
there hasn't been any change in programming yet.  There may be
hispanics in Amherst and Northampton, but I'm not sure it's enough to
support Spanish programming on WARE.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                                 617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                              lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503               http://world.std.com/~lawyer/