2 names from the past

I was looking through some old Radio TV Annuals, and came upon the very
unusual name of J. Buz Way.  Does this name ring a bill with anyone-- for
some reason, I remember him from radio in the 50s-- he was station manager
of WALE for a while... (it was just such a great name... I think I may have
seen it on a QSL card...)

Also, does the name Bertha Bannon mean anything to any of you?  She ran a
rep firm in Boston for many years, and among her clients were a number of
the small and medium market stations in Mass. and NH...