Re: WNHQ sold

I'm a bit suprised that Radioworks sold out so quickly, since their other
simulcast, the I Stations (93.3 & 107.7, I forget the calls at the moment)
seem to do OK.  WJYY is a decent small market CHR and it was only
simulcasting on NHQ for about a year and a half. They had little
competition, outside of the Boston stations and WHOB, which is dreadful. If
92.1 was promoted a little better, it could have made a bit more noise in
the market.  Still, I think it was saddled with being a Concord station, and
it wasn't well localized to the Manchester market. I haven't heard a lot of
Manchester area clients on the station either. I guess the money was too
good to pass up.

As far as the simulcast is concerned, it will probably be a raw feed of WFNX
with localized stopsets, which can be fired from Boston.  Since it's a
simulcast of 101.7 in Lynn, I doubt there will be too many references to the
92.1 dial location.  Maybe someone near Sanford, ME can clarify how WPHX
handles station imaging/ID's.  The WOKQ/WPKQ simulcast rarely mentions the
103.7 dial position, except for promos that run in the stopsets on PKQ and
the legal ID.  When they sweep music, its just 97.5 that's mentioned.  I
doubt that the WFNX simulcast will be much different, especially if Mindich
adds more little class A's to his "network."